Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do I deal with emotional eating?

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

how do I deal with emotional eating?

17F | 5’2 130 lbs.

I have a very negative environment at home. My sister and I fight (literally fight) almost every day. I usually storm off into my room and angrily eat a bowl of cereal when our dad breaks us up. Or I just have a “fuck it, I quit” mentality with my diet and binge on crackers.

I do this because I feel angry and like my life is all over the place. I’m not as perfect as I want to be so if I’m doing bad in one area, why even try for anything else? I know this is a bad mindset to have but that’s basically what leads me to break my diet and that’s why I’ve made no progress.

This reaction I have is also so annoying because my sister has always made fun of me for being chubby (even though she’s the one whose medically overweight). But food is just my coping mechanism and I can zone out while eating so idk.. I don’t know what to do, I feel lost.

submitted by /u/Careful-Associate322
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/umug7p/how_do_i_deal_with_emotional_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...