Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gluten free (or celiac) and weight loss - got tips?

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Gluten free (or celiac) and weight loss - got tips?

Earlier this year, I was diagnosed as gluten sensitive (not celiac), so I made the decision that since I was going to revamp my food choices, that I would use it as an opportunity to also incorporate any changes to facilitate my weight loss.

I look at other subreddits about celiac and gluten-free, but they seem to be focused on sweets and such.

So my question to the collective here, are there any gluten sensitive (or celiac) folks who are also working on weightloss? Got any tips for someone new to being GF? And suggestions for meals that are low cal and GF?

submitted by /u/ClydeSwimmer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/umyjnf/gluten_free_or_celiac_and_weight_loss_got_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...