Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to tighter your skin

Friday, May 6, 2022

How to tighter your skin

Hey, I've lost around 30kgs in last year. From 113 to 85, now I look skinny-fat. My legs and arms are mostly thin, but my belly and upper chest stores a lot of fat. For example, when I do plank and look at my belly, I can see all the fat just swinging down. It legit goes away from my sides of my belly to the middle. I went from cardio to building some muscle, but is there some specific way to target this? How long does something like this take? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Early_Sun_8699
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/uk1qv5/how_to_tighter_your_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...