Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else motivated to lose weight for their wedding?

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Anyone else motivated to lose weight for their wedding?

Long-time lurker. Hello!

I love my fiancee and I couldn't have asked for a more supportive and sweet partner. We're getting married in March of 2023.

I found a dress that makes me feel beautiful, so I already know that at the size I'm at I'm going to rock it. But! I struggle with body confidence issues and I think this would be a great goal to work towards. I'm trying to lose 20 lbs by my wedding date and I feel confident I can slowly get it done in that time. I figure starting a new life with the person of my dreams is a good reason to get serious about my health and wellness. I want to have good habits that I can share with him.

Anyone else on this sub on the same journey? What has helped you stick to your goals? Thanks! (-:

submitted by /u/prusiksandporkchops
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/umqoix/anyone_else_motivated_to_lose_weight_for_their/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...