Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: anyone else fine MFP counterproductive because it makes you hyper focused on food?

Saturday, May 7, 2022

anyone else fine MFP counterproductive because it makes you hyper focused on food?

I used to use MFP to track my calories and i guess it did work but I remember being so so so focused on food i couldn't think about anything else. I was always looking at the clock to see if it was lunch or dinner time yet so I could finally eat and enter my calories and make sure it was under 1400. Right now I'm doing intermittent fasting and just eating a meal that has more meat and veggies than carbs and I'm no longer staring at the clock or dying for it to be time to eat. I'm not tracking at all I'm just making healthier meals and finding success that way. Idk it's just whenever I use MFP I'm just so focused on food it makes me snack more. Because food and calories are always on my mind. Now i more or less forget about food until it's time to eat and I'm snacking much less. I've found it easier to lose weight without it.

submitted by /u/Ash_Friday_2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ukoxsm/anyone_else_fine_mfp_counterproductive_because_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...