Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my weight-loss journey here

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Starting my weight-loss journey here

I’ve gained and lost weight all of my life. I grew up a fat kid. I was 260 when I graduated High-school. Soon after graduation I started seeing real progress from diet and exercise. The diet was 1,200 calories a day and the exercise was around and hour at the gym, cardio included. As a 6 foot 1 male I recognize that that was very unhealthy and actually detrimental to my weight loss in the long run. Being that I was literally starving myself I would frequently gorge on the weekends or whenever I felt particularly stressed.

A few years later in 2018 I was able to reach 198lbs. I remember being ecstatic when weighed myself that morning and I read the scale. Being so close to my goal weight of 185 and finally being within the 100’s I felt like I succeeded. The euphoria didn’t last long, however. Within the next 6 months I had ballooned back up to 260lbs. The most depressed, ashamed, disappointed I have ever been in myself. Which only fed into the infinite loop of eating to feel good then eating so much I got fat and felt like shit, then eating more.

This continued for the next 5 years until today. As a staggering 300lbs 26 year old man I’m dedicated to losing this weight and getting my life together and i’m making this post to declare it as the starting point of a life of feeling great! I’m using the “Lose It!” weight loss app to track my food intake (in a healthy manner)and i’m going to figure out a workout to do everyday to maximize my weight-loss. By this time next year I plan to make another post detailing the journey to you all! 🫡

submitted by /u/zach28attack28
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12d4jee/starting_my_weightloss_journey_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...