Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 5'6" M 18 195lbs. I refuse to allow myself to reach 200 lbs.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

5'6" M 18 195lbs. I refuse to allow myself to reach 200 lbs.

I am broken; I've been that fat, ugly P.O.S. that was bullied all my life. I refuse to be that guy any longer.

Please, I need help. I've tried all diets and meal plans and water fasting (only semi-worked once, lost about 25 lbs but gained it all back due to bad eating habits), but to no avail; nothing is working.

My circumstances caused me major depression and anxiety, and covid made it worse because of the mask mandate, and I am afraid to show my fat face. I have had many dark thoughts, but I won't allow myself to give up that easily.

I have lost friends and relationships because of my insecurities and anxiety.

I eat like sh*t, and I feel like sh*t.

I've spent most of my life having that victim mentality and finally had enough of it.

At this point, I'm just ranting.

Please, users of r/loseit Reddit, help me. I need help and advice on how to lose at least 40 pounds.

I used to wrestle in high school before the pandemic hit; once it hit, that's when my downward spiral started, I used to be 135 lbs, but I was still overweight because I was 5'2 at the time. I have graduated now. I wouldn't say I like going to the gym, but I have some equipment in my basement. I had an elliptical, but it broke, and that was my only form of cardio. I am too anxious to ride my bike outside because I fear being judged. The same goes for not going to the gym. I fear ending up on one of those TikToks and being made fun of. I have a bench press with plates that go up to 45 and dumbells that go up to 25. I also have a pullup bar on my bench press. I can also deadlift and squat. I also have a curling bar.

Please give me tips, advice, workout routines, and things I should do to lose weight efficiently. My 19th birthday is coming up in September, and I don't want to be fat by then. I am tired of the life I am living.

Feel free to leave a comment, please.

submitted by /u/UnbeatableWill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12k34m4/56_m_18_195lbs_i_refuse_to_allow_myself_to_reach/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...