Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone’s partner been an unwavering support? Mine is exhausted.

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Has anyone’s partner been an unwavering support? Mine is exhausted.

I’ve tried and failed so many times to lose weight. My partner has been overly involved from the beginning, between being worried about my health and just plain ol not being as attracted to me. He’d try to help me but over and over again I’d continue to overeat and fail to my food addiction.

Well, I finally got some medical intervention and am finally eating how I should be. I’ve been happy, although really sick from the medicine. My partner told me that he has seen me try and fail so many times that at this point he does not want to be a support for me through this. He’s drained and has tried to be involved before and it got nowhere.

Has anyone else been through this? How did you keep on keeping on while accepting that your partner wants nothing to do with your journey?

submitted by /u/SpoopiestPumpkin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12sgq5x/has_anyones_partner_been_an_unwavering_support/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...