Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared to lose weight?

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Scared to lose weight?

I’ve gained an embarrassing amount of weight over the past couple years. I started a desk job and processing the relationship I just got out of and I feel the urge to continue eating even when im full. I’m also a dietitian so I want to practice what I preach! However trying to lose the weight and get back to my weight two years ago I feel this building anxiety. Like my body is freaking out. I am not counting calories or frankly even eating that much “healthier” right now. I’m trying to refocus on eating until full and not overeating and telling myself it’s fine because I’m having a snack in a few hours. I feel like even a regimen of 3 regular sized meals with two or three snacks in the day still makes me anxious. I’m not eating that much less and I’m still eating cookies, treats, still putting milk and sugar in my coffee and actually adding more fruits and vegetables. I feel I’m eating actually just as much volume. Does anybody else feel this anxiety? I feel like a part of it isn’t actually the food or exercising more - but more anxious of success? I’m not sure. Wondering if anyone would be willing to give their two cents? I’ve followed this wonderful community for a while and know you guys are amazing and supportive!

submitted by /u/freshcutbasil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12h2ujk/scared_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...