Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting My Weight Loss Journey (again)

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Starting My Weight Loss Journey (again)

I have been lurking in this community for a long time and am inspired by the many successful weight loss journeys and the overall positive vibe. I have been overweight my entire life and always felt out of control when it comes to food. My highest weight was 220 pounds when I gained 25 pounds during covid. I have been yoyoing about 15 pounds for months now and would like to move forward. I recently completed the Whole30, but I feel it was too restrictive for me. For the past few weeks, I have felt out of control and gained about 5 pounds back. My new health plan is more sustainable and something I believe I can stick to for the long run. I have PCOS, and I can lose weight when I eat under 100 grams of carbs and stay away from processed foods for the most part. I am doing CICO and trying to lose around 2 pounds per week. I recently was accepted into grad school, and I would like to feel confident when I begin the program in September. I know I can do this, and this community has already helped me in my journey so far. I plan to check in here once a month. I am 31F, 5’6, and my starting weight is 205 pounds. Let’s do this!

submitted by /u/musimuse
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12wyuc7/starting_my_weight_loss_journey_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...