Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What Should I Read?

Saturday, April 15, 2023

What Should I Read?

Hey, guys. I have an extra bulletin board that I decided to paint, slap some glitter on, and put in my room. I’ve decided to make it something of a motivation board, with quotes or sayings that will motivate me.

So my question is…what do you think I should read every single day when I walk into my closet? If you could tell me one thing to help me on this journey, what would it be? You have the floor. Every day. It can be as long or as short as you want - I can paraphrase.

I think that this will be a lot nicer than just printing out something from Google. This feels more personal, like it’s really from someone. These are from a community, not Google Images. So what would you have me see every single day?

submitted by /u/eternalthrowawaylove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12ns2dz/what_should_i_read/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...