Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any advice for stopping binge eating and lose weight?

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Any advice for stopping binge eating and lose weight?

I’ve had an issue with binge eating whenever I’m stressed as food seems to the only thing that can calm me down/that I can enjoy. I feel awful recently as I’ve come home to see my family for the first time since I moved out and I get severely fat shamed and laughed at every day, and this has made it even harder for me to stop, ironically. I need to lose the excess 34 lbs I gained in the last year. I walk usually an average of 13,000 steps a day, bike for 40 mins a day but I’m still gaining. I’m feeling hopeless and I don’t know how I can get over my anxiety without eating either. I know it’s all a very funny situation and I’m just being spoiled, but any advice on actually losing weight would be really appreciated. Thank you

submitted by /u/lilpuppymummy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/131huri/any_advice_for_stopping_binge_eating_and_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...