Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m getting towards my goals for the year

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

I’m getting towards my goals for the year

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here, and ever since Jan 1, I’ve been trying to lose a fair bit of weight. Recently I haven’t been keeping in the greatest of tracks, I actually have gained quite a few pounds since last weigh in, last time I weighed myself, I was 197 lbs (5’4” 21M), and right now due to some major depression as of late over a bad breakup I’m back up to around 205-ish. I started the year at around 220 lbs, and I really have felt that I have made a lot of progress so far. My goals for this year is the get down to around 180 lbs. I’ve been going to the gym at least 3 days a week, and I’ve been trying to eat less, but I just don’t feel like I’m doing enough sometimes.

submitted by /u/SepticSam5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12j2v2v/im_getting_towards_my_goals_for_the_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...