Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People at work are really noticing my efforts

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

People at work are really noticing my efforts

Recently a former coworker got hired back on at my job after about a year of being gone. The very first thing they did was ask if I'd lost weight (I have, about 55 pounds and counting in the last two years) and said I was doing an amazing job. My boss, who was hired on last year, apparently knows me as "health conscious and fit". One of my team members even said that it was obvious I go to the gym at a glance.

This is such a radical change for me. I've literally never been known as a fit person; as a kid I was very underweight and as an adult I've been overweight for a long time.

I know I've been making progress but it feels so different and incredibly validating to see a shift like that in how I'm perceived by other people.

I truly hope that everyone else here finds sources of validation like that, wherever it might come from 💖

submitted by /u/seacrane2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12z6m4s/people_at_work_are_really_noticing_my_efforts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...