Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started walking to exercise and my feet keep trying to break out in blisters. Please help

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Started walking to exercise and my feet keep trying to break out in blisters. Please help

I was 341 at my doctor visit last week. We discussed diabetic orthotics possibly but having to wait on hearing back from insurance. In the mean time, I bought new shoes thinking that might help because I had some cheap crappy ones because I don't buy nice things for myself. At this point, I've been trying to power walk two miles a day. Currently I would say I'm averaging 5 days a week. Every time I get home, my feet absolutely kill me and keep trying to break out in blisters and I don't understand why. I have some nice New Balance shoes that fit well. I'm wearing clean socks. Casually I can walk a mile no problem. Am I walking too hard or something? I'm averaging 40 to 43 minutes on my walks which honestly I'm not happy about either. (I realize I have unrealistic expectations of myself after living a sedimentary life for the past 10+ years but its who I am) The only things that keep me going through my walks are sheer determination, self loathing, and loud music lol. Side note, I could use some words of encouragement because between not dropping weight as fast as I thought I would and my feet and legs killing me, I'm pretty down.

submitted by /u/NightwolfXVI
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12tke0l/started_walking_to_exercise_and_my_feet_keep/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...