Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: why do i only lose weight on the upper part of my body? advice if anyone has any knowledge please

Thursday, April 13, 2023

why do i only lose weight on the upper part of my body? advice if anyone has any knowledge please

i am 24 female 4’11 and about 125 or so lbs (it goes up and down 3 lbs every week or so). as soon as i became a woman i was always smaller at the top and bigger at the bottom. last 5 months i spent bulking at the gym with dreams of getting big and strong (especially my arms) had a trainer. work got busy and i stopped going to the gym and just go on my walks (probably 3 or 4 miles) and i’ve actually lost around 15 lbs from walking alone.

there have been times in my life where i was incredibly underweight. there have been times in my life where i was overweight. in general i have fast metabolism and always have. right now i’m trying to lose weight on my bottom and the upper part of my body literally shrinks astronomically. it’s frustrating. even when i’m at a healthy weight for my height sometimes my bones will protrude from my chest. i find this to be my biggest struggle and why i will attempt to gain weight when i have the time so my boobs will grow again. bodies are weird

working hard on my legs and watching my upper body shrink absolutely confuses me. is this normal? these days i am WALKING and all the weight i lose is in my chest, stomach, and shoulders… it’s not what i’m targeting at all. i am able to radically accept and be happy with the body i have now, i am thankful i am able bodied to be able to complain and question about such a silly thing but i’m genuinely curious if anyone knows why this could be happening. greatly appreciated. thank you.

submitted by /u/minimellons
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12likmk/why_do_i_only_lose_weight_on_the_upper_part_of_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...