Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Switching generic prescriptions = weight gain?

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Switching generic prescriptions = weight gain?

I've been on sertraline for about six years now, three years on my current dose. A few months ago, the pharmacy changed the manufacturer of my generic. My weight loss soared! I was actually not overweight for four days in a row. Then my period came and so did the bloating and its extra four pounds. and when I picked up my refill shortly there after, it was back to the old generic. My weight never bounced back from my period and went even higher the next.

I've had a total of two cheat days in those two months (and nothing crazy.. also within four days of each other) and have kept counting calories. My weight should have gone back down, but hasn't.

Anyone else experience changes in weight coinciding with medication manufacturer changes?

submitted by /u/ennie117
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/131anmm/switching_generic_prescriptions_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...