Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Went severely over budget for the first time since I've started tracking a month ago, but I'm trying to celebrate the small victories!

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Went severely over budget for the first time since I've started tracking a month ago, but I'm trying to celebrate the small victories!

I started tracking my calories a month ago when I reached an all time high of about 180lbs (5'6", 20F). Since then, I've been pretty accurate with my counting/making adjustments but the biggest thing for me is cutting out second portions. And believe it or not, I'm almost never hungry for that 2nd portion.

Since then, I measured at 160.0 even this morning. Woohoo!! 20lbs!!

But, as a college student in her finals season, I guess something came over me today. A handful of hot cheetos, a glass of root beer, and a donut stick (aka crack cocaine) later it pushed me well above my caloric deficit today 😅😅😅 A budget of 1,530 cals turned into a ~2,155 net, I ended up taking an hour long walk to burn some of it.

BUT!! Even though I snacked, I still only ate one portion at both dinner and brunch, and this is the first time in a month I've gone quite so over budget. It's pretty common to flux 100-300 cals, but never 630 hahaha. But I'm trying to feel alright about it, even if my scale might kick be back into the 160s tomorrow, I know I've been doing this successfully for a month, it's been working, and it was just a few snacks this one time 😁😁

submitted by /u/actualcactuss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1347wjs/went_severely_over_budget_for_the_first_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...