Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Want to lose weight but scared of attention

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Want to lose weight but scared of attention

So since I’ve been a kid I’ve always been significantly overweight. I’m finally getting sick of it now and want to do something about it, but I’ve always been a quiet, lay low keep to myself kind of guy. I would like to make myself better for the sake of my health, but am nervous about the attention that comes with it. I’m not really a people person and I’ve dealt a lot with fake people and don’t want to people to like me for how I look, I want people who like me for me and admittedly being overweight does a good job keeping shallow people out. Is this normal and how do I deal with this feeling?

submitted by /u/Rlocker1234
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12lb7is/want_to_lose_weight_but_scared_of_attention/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...