Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I went ham exercising and now I'm injured :(

Thursday, April 13, 2023

I went ham exercising and now I'm injured :(

Hello, my fellow weight losers! Long story short, I've always been overweight, got pretty fit from 2017-2020, then gained the covid-25. I've lost 10 pounds since I decided to get back on track around November 2022.

Yeah...I got a little too excited to be back in the gym and overdid it big time. Now I'm stuck at home with bursitis. It's kind of a good thing because now I can focus on nutrition without using exercise as a crutch.

Tl;dr -- take it easy at the gym. Rome wasn't lifted in a day.

submitted by /u/yankee_doodle_boy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12ljugo/i_went_ham_exercising_and_now_im_injured/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...