Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 15kg down since the end of the first week of Feb

Thursday, April 20, 2023

15kg down since the end of the first week of Feb

Feeling pretty good about it.

I’ve stopped tracking food and calories and just focusing on watching what I eat and restricting from overeating and binging and making sure I get a 5-14km walk in.

Pretty happy that I can start to fit into some of my old clothes.

Started at 78kg coming out of the psych hospital, thanks to the meds. Down to 63kg. Aiming for 52-55kg (pre Covid weight). I’m 165cm so it’s a healthy weight don’t worry.

Yayay

submitted by /u/soliheart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12tp511/15kg_down_since_the_end_of_the_first_week_of_feb/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...