Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Back on track after a 5kg gain

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Back on track after a 5kg gain

So, I knew I'd struggle with Christmas treats and, last year I did. I resisted as much as I could and since Christmas I've not been following my diet at all. I only managed to gain 5kgs, and I'm glad I didn't gain anymore.

I started eating a lot of carbs again and snacking and having desert. Which I'm naughty, naughty for. And have since learned. I'm finding I really dislike my body at the moment which is pushing me more and more to lose.

I told my mom how proud I was that I lost 5kg in the past week since I started on track again and her reply was something like "that's because you starved yourself" or something. To which my dad said "no he didn't, he's doing great" which was nice.

I'm happy with my deficit (whatever it is at the moment its working). I try not to keep track, but what I've found really helps is fasting to lunch (I don't get hungry) then have a protein shake for lunch and a small portion of protein and veg for dinner.

And I've been sticking to this and it works for me :)

Also instead of using a massive plate, so my food looks small and my plate looks like I need to fill it up more, I've been using a smaller plate and tricking myself into thinking I have a huge feed when really, it's just enough to fill me up til the next day.

I'm currently 160KG (lowest in my adult life was 157kg before Christmas).

Started at 205KG and I can tell from photos of me how big of a blimp I used to be.

Hoping to reach my next goal soon (155KG)

submitted by /u/slowedmaaaaaaaate
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/134c75p/back_on_track_after_a_5kg_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...