Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve a question about face fat and wrinkles for the wise women of loseit

Saturday, April 29, 2023

I’ve a question about face fat and wrinkles for the wise women of loseit

As I am a 42yo woman who is fat, my face and wrinkles are currently plumped out. I do have a daily regime of face wash and moisturizer, and I’m also working to improve my hydration levels. As it stands, I legitimately look maybe maybe mid 30’s.

Now I’m determined to lose this gdforsaken fat finally. It has begun to hurt, and my face is developing jowls (EW). So regardless. The weights going. Vanity will not stop me. But my question is this. Is there anything I can do along the way to keep myself from appearing much older than I am as I lose the weight? Can I prevent some of the wrinkles? Or should I set aside some funds for filler?

I realize this is a massively trivial question, but I’m genuinely curious.

submitted by /u/smalltowntxgal
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1336ns7/ive_a_question_about_face_fat_and_wrinkles_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...