Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for an accountability partner

Friday, April 21, 2023

Looking for an accountability partner

It feels like I repeatedly just keep failing badly again and again on my own. I’ve been trying to lose 7kg for the last 6 months and I keep saying I’ll lose it by 2 more months but it keeps on going like this.

Is anyone interested in becoming an accountability partner? I’ve got a major event coming in September and I absolutely need to drop the weight but it feels like I can’t do it alone because I keep binge eating when I’m alone and zero accountability.

Male, mid-20s, 5’11, currently 82kg, need to get to 73-74kg by early September no matter what :/

submitted by /u/CardiologistDismal77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12uvobq/looking_for_an_accountability_partner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...