Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do you ever just... not feel like eating if you can't eat something rich/indulgent?

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Do you ever just... not feel like eating if you can't eat something rich/indulgent?

I'm dealing with binge-eating recovery right now and am slowly transitioning from just keeping a food diary to trying to calorie count and slowly lose weight. I have ~900 calories left in my budget for today, enough for a healthy meal. I have the ingredients for a big salad with chickpeas in my fridge and pantry. But what I really want to do right now is leave the house and eat a huge indulgent restaurant meal. So instead of eating that healthy salad, it's 8:30 p.m. and I'm sitting around getting hungry.

Please somebody who has gone through this tell me it's possible to become sane about food and weight loss.

submitted by /u/maenads_dance
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12nog7f/do_you_ever_just_not_feel_like_eating_if_you_cant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...