Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Judgement About Mostly Living Off Prepared Meals?

Monday, April 17, 2023

Judgement About Mostly Living Off Prepared Meals?

Obese person here. About a month ago, a new place opened up around the corner from me that sells healthy fully prepped meals for less than I could make them at home. As a single person who hates eating the same thing day after day, this felt like a great option since the menu changes weekly. They had the calories and macros posted, and they tasted great! I've already lost 8lbs eating these for lunch/dinner and making my own breakfast. If I lose 10lbs more, I'll just be overweight instead of obese. I'm spending less on groceries (my monthly food budget went down $200!) and have almost no dishes. besides my oatmeal bowl and coffee cup. Awesome, right?

The thing is - my friends/family judge me for basically not keeping "regular" food in the house. I have some frozen veg/fruit, brown rice, canned tuna, etc. for emergency meals but outside of that and seltzer water I don't buy anything. They act like I'm wasting money or being lazy only buying prepped meals. Now the little voice is my head is judging me too -- is it weird or not sustainable to do this? I know how to cook, but I get sick of eating the same multiple days in a row which feels necessary when you're on a budget and live alone. Plus I hate doing dishes too.

submitted by /u/MiniMoonManifest
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12q82kt/judgement_about_mostly_living_off_prepared_meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...