Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am kind of in a werid state after Easter Cheat day, so I need actual REAL advice for my situation

Monday, April 10, 2023

I am kind of in a werid state after Easter Cheat day, so I need actual REAL advice for my situation

Hey so this morning, I don't think I felt well after eating a bunch for Easter. I was also not feeling well yesterday too. A lot of you can probably relate to this. However to my shock and horror, I gained up to my goal weight and some extra crap (in decimal i.e .4). Literally the day before, I was quite below the goal weight, which is good. Look, even if I "gained" that much, I know that is water weight yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla, I know this.

Later, I went on the treadmill and was only able to do about HALF of what I normally do. My legs were HURTING so much (especially my right leg). I mean, from experience or whatever, I know that the day of or the day after, performance decreases or something (at least for me). I know I should not feel 100% disappointed because I literally did not do anything for Easter (as in exercise lol)

What I want to know is what should I do next? I literally have so much food left and I am in a werid state overall for my weight loss. I reached my goals, but now what? I don't have some eating disorder or something and want to be 20 pounds lower, I just don't want to be fat again thats all. But I am human and I want to RELAX and not deal with a diet. But then again, I literally had back problems and such after eating a lot and I feel like this "binge eating" is too unhealthy.

So what should I DO? I know I should probably continue and tell my legs to stop being annoying for once, but overall what should I DO? THANK YOU. CHEAT DAYS/MEALS ARE PROBABLY NOT MY BEST FRIEND

submitted by /u/vnfsjcvbjcsd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12i1ypm/i_am_kind_of_in_a_werid_state_after_easter_cheat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...