Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M/55/5'10" [220lbs > 178.5lbs = 42 lbs lost] Started in January, down 40 lbs

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

M/55/5'10" [220lbs > 178.5lbs = 42 lbs lost] Started in January, down 40 lbs

My biggest tip for weight loss: fill up on raw veggies between meals!!!! Really helps me stave off cravings for crap. Ultimately it's CICO but I have to manage my own appetites. Multiple bowls of raw cabbage per day, snack like it's potato chips.

I'm only a few lbs away from GW now (trying to get down from Obese to Overweight to "Normal"). I was pre-diabetic and got long COVID so this is really for my health.

Tried Wegovy but ditched it after 3 weeks, side effects sucked for me and I lost more weight without it.

submitted by /u/nylongcovid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1307c5a/m55510_220lbs_1785lbs_42_lbs_lost_started_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...