Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started walking more and running and my weight is going up

Monday, April 17, 2023

Started walking more and running and my weight is going up

I (F49) lost 20kg. Went from 80kg to 60kg. Slowly went up-to 62-63kg. I used to do 6000 steps. I've now upped it to 10 000, but I average about 14 000. This also includes a 2.3km run.

I'm trying to run a 10km fun run later in the year , so I've started training.

My weight keeps creeping up. I'm between 64 and 65 kg now

I keep track of my calories and I'm not secretly eating.

I just don't get that I'm gaining weight. My cm have gone down a little bit, but not a lot

I read an article that women my age shouldn't be running.

Please any advice

submitted by /u/cat2be
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12q0qwb/started_walking_more_and_running_and_my_weight_is/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...