Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Was called “Skinny” for the first time today.

Friday, April 21, 2023

Was called “Skinny” for the first time today.

I posted on this sub a while back, but this was a first for me, and shit made me smile so freaking hard. Never in my life could I ever consider myself skinny, let alone be called that, but today I was and it was a sure fire way to show my work has paid off.

Since last March, I’ve lost over 96 pounds, and while it’s tapered off I’m no longer technically obese which makes me feel fantastic, now I’m just working on building muscle and kind of re-growing back into my old (new?) skin.

So today I was working on a project with my dad and a gentlemen basically called me skinny during a conversation and it was cool that my work was recognized by someone I had met that day, that had no clue. The confidence I’ve been able to instill into myself over the last year, and the experiences that have come from it are absolutely life changing, and I owe apart of it from this sub.

Love and peace.

submitted by /u/lovejoy812
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12ulw1z/was_called_skinny_for_the_first_time_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...