Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: ADHDers, how are you managing procrastination eating?

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

ADHDers, how are you managing procrastination eating?

Hi Loseit.

I'm struggling at present to manage my incessant desire to snack, despite not being hungry.

Presently on a bit of journey with mental health which is likely pointing to an ADHD outcome.

I'm finding I'm constantly keen to graze on something which I suspect is either an anxiety response, or perhaps a procrastination/stimming from an ADHD perspective.

Currently chewing gum like I'm in the Minnesota experiment. It's working for me, though drives others mad. Looking to see what anyone else might be doing so I can give it a try.

(Background: currently running a cut at about 1700cal, ~155g protein. 74.5kg bodyweight, BMI slightly over 25. Relatively regular psych & dietician appts).

submitted by /u/xpostmanx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12skzgy/adhders_how_are_you_managing_procrastination/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...