Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve relapsed

Monday, April 17, 2023

I’ve relapsed

Hey guys. I (27f) am feeling kind of vulnerable rn. I used to weigh 315LBS. I was on the course to get married and over two years dropped to 194. It was the greatest I’ve felt in my life. After the wedding I’ve had a bit of a depressive episode to to some life circumstances and gained weight over a year. Im back to 214. I want to work hard now because my friend is getting married and I’m honestly feeling better mentally than I ever have, I’m just feeling bad I let myself slip Up and start bingeing again. Feeling blue and could use some motivation or a pick me up!

submitted by /u/RedAppleConfusion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12pyb2e/ive_relapsed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...