Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing Taste for Sweets?

Friday, April 14, 2023

Losing Taste for Sweets?

Been tracking calories and dieting for about a year now. I follow a strong 90/10 approach of 90% healthy Whole Foods, 10% junk for fun. I’ve found that I just don’t get the same enjoyment out of things like alcohol, ice cream, cake, etc when I do indulge.

Anybody else get something similar? This comes to mind after my dessert this evening. I went to an ice cream place that’s supposed to be the best in town(Gunther’s in Sacramento), and had cookie dough, my favorite. And it was good but didn’t blow my socks off like it would have a year ago.

submitted by /u/taylorthestang
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12mphww/losing_taste_for_sweets/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...