Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on calorie deficit

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Advice on calorie deficit

Hello… I’m currently 70kg (154 lb), 5’5 (165cm), 26 F

I’ve trying to lose weight for a long time but before Feb 2023 it was mostly just long walk. I was never consistent or serious about weight loss. My goal is 60kgs.

Since Feb 2023, I’ve been going to the gym consistently and been trying to build my endurance. I’m doing cardio on Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri and strength training on Sat/Sun Thursdays I usually just relax or go for a walk. I’m using an Apple Watch to track calories burnt not I don’t think I understand how to be in a deficit as I’m not seeing any progress.

On an average I’m burning Active calories of around 550, my total calories are between 2100-2300 everyday. So if I’m eating around 1800 calories, shouldn’t I be losing weight? How do I know if I’m in a deficit with what I’m burning? Can someone please help me understand the math.

I also have hypothyroidism so it slows the process a bit but I’m only down 2 kgs since Feb and it’s starts to feel a bit disheartening :(

submitted by /u/CanadianInfluencer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12j6kj0/advice_on_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...