Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Those of you who have lost a great deal of weight, can you recommend a book that was helpful to you?

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Those of you who have lost a great deal of weight, can you recommend a book that was helpful to you?

I am specifically looking for books that address the psychological components of weight loss that helped motivate you and give you a feeling that you CAN lose the weight. I have a lot of weight to lose and have been in therapy for literally years trying. My therapist just seems to want me to blather on about childhood, meanwhile as of this weekend I'm officially heavier than I've ever been in my life. My medical doctor says my bloodwork is not good anymore and I just keep gaining. Sorry for my rant, but I'm desperate for some motivation, and I find a lot of good strategies in self help books.

submitted by /u/I_use_the_wrong_fork
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12yympy/those_of_you_who_have_lost_a_great_deal_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...