Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need help

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I need help

I am 15 going 16 and I am overweight. I have always been a bit bigger but I feel it’s getting out of hand. I play three sports, wrestling, football, track. The only one I am good at is wrestling but I hate doing it because the singlet. I am fairly athletic for my size but I hate the way I look. All of my peers bean dip me and such because I have very large moobs. I really hate the way I look but I just can’t stop eating. Don’t know if it’s an ADD thing but I just can’t help it. I am 5’9 228 with 26% body fat. Most of my fat is in my chest and stomach area, especially the sides. If you have any advice I would love it.

submitted by /u/TommyWenis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12shkx5/i_need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...