Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips for combating obsessive thoughts?

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Tips for combating obsessive thoughts?

I 35F have a lifelong history of disordered eating and poor self image. I remember being embarrassed that my calves were bigger than my friend's when I was 6. With therapy and supportive partner I finally came to a point where I felt good about myself and even sexy!

I started this life improvement in January with a pain management procedure for lower back pain and Phentermine. My motivation was no longer body image but about doing whatever I could to reduce my chronic pain.

Now I've lost 14kg and the little compliments have started. I feel my mindset shifting. I want weigh myself daily instead of weekly. I want to talk non stop to others about this and feel their approval. I fantasize about when I've lost 20, 25, 30kg+ and getting the reaction from friends that I haven't seen forever.

Any tips on combating these thoughts and getting away from the obsessive spirals. Any tips stop annoying friends by about nothing except my weightloss?

submitted by /u/imissrory
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12p0hde/tips_for_combating_obsessive_thoughts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...