Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling Shitty

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Feeling Shitty

Had a good week exercise wise and even made some break throughs. However my diet has been absolute garbage to where even though I was feeling great, I'd gained about 3 lbs which isn't bad. But I'm sure if my diet wasn't terrible the numbers would have been better.

The part that makes me feel awful is that I have food that I've prepared at home. Even had some on the microwave in my office. Walked by it to go downstairs and grab delivery. That's the part that has me feeling awful. I know what to do, I plan to do it, reduce the barriers to get it done and still don't do it. It's just frustrating.

Well, rant over. I guess all in all when I look at things from the lens of accomplishing tasks I didn't do bad. Worked out, journalled, and meditated. So 3 out of 4 isn't bad. Usually eating like I've done this week would leave me feeling worse. So I guess getting the other things right did contribute and help me out. Just disappointed and saddened by what happened

submitted by /u/El_Cato_Crande
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/131e9rb/feeling_shitty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...