Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People’s attitudes towards food and me.

Friday, April 14, 2023

People’s attitudes towards food and me.

I think I need to vent a bit and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

At my heaviest, when I would visit friends and families homes I noticed that I would be offered no food or asked if I was hungry if I was there for a considerable portion of the day. That was fine. I never expected it.

Now I’m 45lbs into my weight loss journey, omg everyone wants to put food in my mouth. ‘Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?’ No. No I don’t. I have much more control over what I choose to put in my face and my calorie-counted meals are already pre-planned.

It really gets on my nerves how now I’m getting myself together, people seem to want to test or sabotage me. I say no to most things I haven’t planned for, but people want to feed me now? You could have fed me when I was fatter! And hungrier! Not when I’m doing well in getting rid of the extra flabbage!

Anyway, rant over. Phew.

submitted by /u/Weak-Patient481
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12mh554/peoples_attitudes_towards_food_and_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...