Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing it after ACL surgery…?

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Losing it after ACL surgery…?

Alrighty so I’ve always been a bigger guy (now 6’ 220lbs, roughly 23% BF, 23m) and I tore my ACL back in October. I finally got my surgery in February and I’m ready to start hitting the gym again, kinda. Obviously I’m not running or doing much cardio yet, it’ll be a while still until I put that strain on my knee. What are some good core and upper body workouts that I can do that’ll help me burn fat?

submitted by /u/Logical-Credit-1250
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12raet6/losing_it_after_acl_surgery/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...