Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss ideas

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Weight loss ideas

(Background I did have weight loss surgery in 2017) I am currently maintaining at 155-157lbs. I’d like to be around 135lbs I walk now 6 miles a day 3 to 5 days out of the week. I have my calorie intake at 1,800. I’ve been doing this for over a month and the scale won’t move. Unfortunately reaching out to my weight loss team is no longer covered under insurance. Any advice is appreciated Hw 327lbs SW 308lbs CW 157lbs

submitted by /u/user93889
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12tl2aj/weight_loss_ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...