Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Good ways to lose weight as a teen?

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Good ways to lose weight as a teen?

So I'm 17 m, 5,10 and weight 195 and I want to get down to 175 lb, (so 20 lb) I used to workout daily but got lazy and started to eat out of boredom and now I gained 20 lb.

I'm starting to workout daily again ( day 3 today) and was wondering what I could do if I ever have cravings to eat when I'm bored. I don't have much to distract myself, Also How many calories should I eat to lose weight at a slow but healthy rate? Thank you!

submitted by /u/-E-R-R-O-R_404-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12k37pt/good_ways_to_lose_weight_as_a_teen/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...