Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 25 pounds down! 20 to go!

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

25 pounds down! 20 to go!

I am a lurker on this subreddit but have been impressed by all the support. I started at 176 and today weighed in at 151! I have dropped two sizes from a super tight 10 to a comfy 6. I still have 20 pounds to go and I am wondering how people handle clothes in the midst of weight loss. Everything I own is super baggy now and due to my public facing job I am feeling pretty shabby. On the other hand, I can’t afford to buy a bunch of new clothes right now. I am curious what other people do in my situation. Should I bite the bullet and buy enough to tide me over? Deal with the bagginess for a couple of months? Also did you keep your bigger clothes, or donate them? Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

submitted by /u/Full-Effective-3542
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12d2sfs/25_pounds_down_20_to_go/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...