Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been having a bad two weeks, after working SO HARD to get back into calorie counting… and I’m travelling in a couple days…I feel so shit and the guilt makes it so much worse.

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Been having a bad two weeks, after working SO HARD to get back into calorie counting… and I’m travelling in a couple days…I feel so shit and the guilt makes it so much worse.

Been working really hard the past two months getting back into counting my calories. I finally got into the rhythm of tracking everything I eat, losing weight, and just 5 lbs away from my first GW….

And fell into a bad two weeks. I still try to count calories, and I still weigh, I TRY to plan my meals.. but you know when you’ve “opened your appetite” and then can’t stop eating? Smoking weed is making it worse I think. I’m now feeling disgusting, shitty, bloated, puffy. I’m also travelling to Cuba with my boyfriend ina. Couple of days, and he will be visiting me for 3 weeks. It feels impossible to lose weight while all this is happening. And all I can think about is the fear of gaining everything back.

Not sure what to do. I just feel like shit. I should not have let myself go loose, even for a day…

submitted by /u/Y_E_E_Z_Y
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12oytb2/been_having_a_bad_two_weeks_after_working_so_hard/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...