Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First Dietician Visit

Sunday, April 23, 2023

First Dietician Visit

I currently weigh 285. I am not healthy and not happy about not feeling healthy. So I asked my GP to refer me to a dietitian. The first visit was...interesting. She believes that good food can solve (not help) mental health issues and that mine all come from a poor diet.

She printed me out what to eat every day for a whole month and said she thinks if I follow this I will be down to 250 when I come back to see her. I'm looking at the pages she printed and she has me on a 1200 calorie diet for a month.

Now, I am obviously not an expert but this seems...drastic. For those of you who have seen a dietician, was your experience similar?

submitted by /u/MobileApricot532
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12vvr6b/first_dietician_visit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...