Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is feeling sick when losing weight normal?

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Is feeling sick when losing weight normal?

For context, I'm 5ft 2 and live a sedentary lifestyle other than walking to classes. I've been cutting some calories recently and managed to drop at least 10 pounds (I'm assuming mostly water weight). For some reason, I've been feeling just plain awful this week (nausea, fainting spells, feeling hungry but can't keep anything down). Could this just be my body adjusting to a new diet or should I see my campus clinic about this?

Edit: thank you for the advice. I'll be scheduling an appointment with the health center on my college campus later this week. That's the best I can do for now without going to urgent care.

submitted by /u/Clementin3Everett
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12r4tqr/is_feeling_sick_when_losing_weight_normal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...