Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much does it take to see a difference?

Friday, April 28, 2023

How much does it take to see a difference?

I've been training for 8 months now, been cutting all the way through. I started at 202 lbs, and now 8 months later I am 173 lbs (I'm 6ft 3 btw in case that matters). I've remained consistent in my training and diet, but no matter how much I train or how much the scale number drops, I'm just not changing. I look the same in pictures and according to those around me, my clothes all fit the exact same, I'm actually getting weaker in the gym but that's not a surprise. When will I finally be lean enough to bulk properly? 8 months and 29 pounds down and I still don't see a hint of my abs but I still have a muffin top. What do I do next?

submitted by /u/EastAd6762
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/132czvk/how_much_does_it_take_to_see_a_difference/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...