Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Kind of win

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Kind of win

So, I have had a crazy stressful week. So stressful I lost my appetite for a while. Then it came back. I let myself have a comfort food. But I only wanted about a third and I threw the rest away. I haven't been counting calories. But I also haven't just been eating my feelings. When things settle down in a week or two I will start meal prepping and counting calories again. I was excited when I didn't over eat my comfort food. I and I was done. So it is progress

submitted by /u/CaterpillarNo6795
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1348wvp/kind_of_win/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...