Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What is that muscle ruining my walks??

Friday, April 21, 2023

What is that muscle ruining my walks??

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen of r/loseit.

I am in the process of trying to lose weight and of course, I started walking. The kickstart was my parents visiting my area for the first time, they made me walk around for DAYS. So I'm trying to keep the habit and walk my four dogs, one by one, daily.

My problem is when I walk, on hard terrain particularly, after 15/20 minutes, my shins start to burn like crazy - I'm used to muscles burning due to workout but here it feels like my whole bone is on fire and is about to snap. It completely kills my momentum and I can't reach the speed and cardio level that i want because of that.

My question is WHAT IS THIS?? What is that thing setting my legs on fire that's ruining my dog's walks? How can I train it so it doesn't stop me anymore ?

submitted by /u/hopclick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12um1cu/what_is_that_muscle_ruining_my_walks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...