Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Disappear, work on yourself, come back unrecognizable.

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Disappear, work on yourself, come back unrecognizable.

I saw this quote the other day and it really really resonated with me. I am 5'2" and 280 pounds and have really struggled with my weight since college. I managed to lose about 70 pounds in 2013 but basically had what's easiest to call a mental breakdown of sorts and gained it all back plus some. I've gotten myself together mentally due to medication and therapy but my weight is now my biggest problem. I know WHAT to do and what NOT to do (I am 42 and through the years have tried literally everything...none of it works except living the healthy life and I know it). My problem is the motivation and discipline.

I love the quote above because I have always wanted to just disappear and come back this new healthy, fit person. I waste a LOT of time on social media and I know if I got away from that it would likely really help me..but I'm also a SAHM and some days social media is literally my only interaction with other adults. But I know it sucks my life away and sometimes makes me super depressed (the world hates fat people, yo). Ughhh. Anyway, I'm rambling.

I guess I'm just looking for any advice or encouragement on HOW to disappear...work on myself...and come back a new healthy person. My life needs a 180 but it feels so overwhelming. Makes me wish I were a totally different person with totally different habits and strengths and behaviors. It's a lot.

submitted by /u/applehouse10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12ow9tp/disappear_work_on_yourself_come_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...